- Full raised access floors,
- New carpet floor coverings.
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings.
- LED lighting.
- New air-conditioning system.
- Reception & breakout facilities.
- New cycle storage & locker facilities.
- Shower facilities.
- 6 electric charging points.
- External landscaping and seating.
Warrington's attraction lies in its communications, given its central location within the North West, lying between the M6, M62 and M56 motorways in north Cheshire. Birchwood Boulevard Business Park is located within the heart of Birchwood, which is the town's principal office location and one of the largest and most successful business park locations in the North West.
The site is situated just 1.5 miles from Junction 11 of the M62 motorway and 3 miles from Junction 21 of the M6. Manchester and Liverpool are both approximately 20 miles distance. Manchester International Airport is easily accessible via the M6 and M56 motorways and is within a 20-minute drive. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is also just a 20-minute drive away. Birchwood railway station also offers local connections to Manchester and Liverpool.